View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:05 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.4) (Abilities Tutorial)

I edited my MSE code to add marker image fields to the Hi-Res Dungeon style card blanks. This makes it easy to include markers, like the AE's Grenade marker, to all your custom cards. William099 asked me to shaare how this is done, so I've uploaded a zip folder with instructions, including the code you'll need to add, as well as the image mask for the markers. The code is set for use with the Hi-Res blanks. If you don't have them, you can use this as a guide, but you'll need to adjust the position and size of all the marker fields.

If you don't have the Hi-Res blanks, I highly recommend them. These blanks make your cards look so much sharper. Contrary to other postings, you don't have to create your cards in the low resolution style then change them to the hi-res style to export. You can work on your cards in hi-res, you just need to adjust the zoom level so the entire card will show on your screen. Create a new set or open an existing set that uses the hi-res blanks. On the menu bar, click Edit, then Preferences... The Preferences dialog box will open. Click the Display tab, then adjust the Zoom settings. You can try the presets, but if none work quite right, you can manually enter a different value.
The only issue I've had working in hi-res, is that occasionally, the power text on the exported card image does not match what was displayed - some of the text is cut off. Check your images before printing. If you find this has happened, go back to that card, place your cursor after the last bit of text and hit Enter. Save the set and export that card again. This should correct any formatting issues.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031