View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2011, 05:39 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wonder Man - Design Phase

OK, the idea is that this guy is really just a Heavy Hitter. He doesn't really have nay special powers that make him different, its more hsi character that makes him interesting. He started as a Villain, then changed over. His brainwaves were used to give the Vision a personality before he himself was resurrected. He used his West Coast Avengers membership to become a movie star (sorta like Hulk Hogan) in B-movies and on TV. He dated Wanda, Tigra, and Ms. Marvel from the Avengers and some other b-list celebrities. Powerwise he is like Thor without the control of weather or a hammer. He has been susceptible to other energies because of his own Ionic biology, which has caused him to seemingly die, become pure energy, increased his strength level.

For the powers, I really like what I have, BUT if you all feel Tough is better I can go with it.

On the second power, I want to make it a must power and that was an oversight. I could see bumping it to 20, but I think for the constant lowering of wounds, 19 or 20 is good.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez