View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:04 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Hey, Jay, I'm so glad to see you're getting back into things. I believe I offered before, and I'll repeat the offer: if there's anything I can do to help with the C3V/SoV side, please let me know. I'm the person who actually uploads all the C3V card images to the site, so I can easily zip those up and send them to you to save some downloading time. And I can also fairly easily get you the powers text. Anything I can do to make the process easier.
And it will be welcome help! I've sent you a PM to get started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
My son was using Battleplan on his (Android) phone just this past Sunday to help build armies on the fly at a recent gameday. We use it all the time.
I'm super glad to hear that the mobile version is useful! I haven't gotten a lot of feedback on it yet, so it's encouraging to know that our hard work has value.