View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2018, 10:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 12 Questions to Help Shape Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I want to make that Skyscraper happen. I need a floor plan to print!

I also would love to see folks band together to do some mass printing. I need to get folks to buy into the value of going rectangular cards for this. They're the same shape as comic books are, folks! [/LIST]
Yeah...I'm not feeling any pressure here with these two at all...if your not to busy tomorrow why don't you just stop by and kick me in the crotch for giggles... :P
Heh. Yeah, yeah, it's OK. I don't have time to test the one or money to print/pay for either yet. I'm mostly just trying to keep them in the public consciousness. Seeing both those through (getting a full, updated set of cards and playable Skyscraper) are probably my biggest overall goals for myself with C3G right now, but I'm happy to be patient enough to see them through.

Besides, I've really gotta get Tornado into art so I can ride his work through all this building stuff ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.