View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2018, 02:28 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

I advocate building to the mini or building to the concept, and let the point value take care of itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Seems like a lot baked into two powers. I’m guilty of that myself! But SoV would probably have an issue with that.
We will begin testing a revised version next week. The essential defensive power for Kha is being able to leave engagement without harm; he isn't a Ninja after all. Although BiggaBullfrog rewrote and combined two powers into one for Vial Bolt and Blade, it now seems best to split them into their original components. The new version is as follows:

Card again produced by Dr.Goomonkey. Proxy (until May release of figure) below:

Last edited by kolakoski; April 25th, 2018 at 03:05 PM.