View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2022, 04:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
I would also think they might do the "is he just not mentally okay or does he actually have powers" thing by playing a lot of it from his point of view and having other characters not see some of what he does or something.
That was something I enjoyed in the Legion TV series. I need to finish that one. My wife sort of lost interest so we stopped watching it once it got too trippy/scary for her. So we really only watched the first season I think.

signature