View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroes of Fiction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Side note, are you planning on doing this kind of as each figure comes, or by series/movie/whatever? Do you have a preliminary list of possible future cards for design? Is the list subject to change with availability of figures or proxies?
I'd like to leave it completely up to each individual designer. If one of our designers has a fetish for LotR, he can make a character every time it gets to his turn. I envision the beauty of this thread to be it's wide variety of genres and ideas.

As long as a suitable figure or proxy exists, it's fair game to create that card.
Cool deal. We are going to need some kind of structure to all this. Do you have ideas about that?
Yes. I have a bunch of ideas.

The rotation already exists in my initial post. One at a time, we choose a semi-famous fictional character and post a first draft. The draft needs to include the miniature being used. We then give ideas and possible critiques to the designer. It's ultimately the designer's decision what stays and what goes. Once the card has been hashed out, including cost, we'll need 'thumb ups' from a majority of the designers. We'll then get the custom on a card and move on to the next designer.

Last edited by Balantai; July 13th, 2010 at 06:43 PM.