View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2014, 10:13 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Varkaanan Darkclaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special powers
WOLF PACK
After revealing an Order Marker on the Varkaanan Quickblades' card, before taking that turn with the Quickblades, you may choose one other Unique Wolf Army Card you control and take a turn with it. You may not attack with more figures from the chosen Army Card than the number of destroyed Varkaanan Quickblades on this card.

I think this is straightforward, but in case I'm missing something:

If all of the Quickblades are dead before you reveal an OM on their card, then Wolf Pack doesn't activate, right?

(I could have asked this in one of the other books, but the first post here looks so lonely all by itself....)

Correct.