View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Astroking112's Custom Units [Update 6/2/18]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Just out of curiousity, why don’t you have two seperate attack rolls for Missile Barrage? I reckon that will come up as a question for the SoV.
I originally had it separated so that he was simply attacking a second time. I threw in a clause that the same figure couldn't be targeted more than once (to prevent bombing the same figures twice every turn), but this felt a little clumsy to me.

I was also partially inspired by many of the Sci-Fi games that I played as a kid, where missile systems like this would lock on to each target before firing a single missile, so I felt that simplifying the attacking process would still be thematically appropriate while also nerfing the figure's offensive potential a little bit. If there is significant pushback against this targeting system, then I don't have a big problem with changing it back to be a double-attack-explosion Special Attack.
Personally, though I wouldn't have thought of it, now it's been explained to me I love the 'locking on' nature and hope it stays.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================