View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Kara Zor-El)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't know the story at all but it does seem a little weird her defense is so low. I mean Splinter has a def. of 6 for some reason and he isn't bulletproof.
Uncommon Kryptonians have 4-5 Defense, and Superboy (Connor) has 5 (though admittedly, he's only part Kryptonian). 5 doesn't seem out of bounds for a young, reckless Kryptonian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Perhaps we just leave the life as it normally would be for the more powerful figures like Supergirl, and only raise it for the humans? Then set the defense where appropriate?
Yeah, I'd be fine with leaving Life at the standard 7 for Supergirl. Makes sense that the heart thing doesn't make such a big difference at the Kryptonian scale.