View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2009, 12:16 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Thanks I have a problem making my cards sound Scapey. Maby I just have too many game systems floating around in my head.

Do you think SSKs Energy blast is too powerfull at 3 dice to all adjacent? I don't know if I want a Squad killer.

With Stripe's Synergy with the curent wording would He loose the bonuses if controll goes back to the origional player? That was my intent.

Maby

Synergy
Star-Spangled Kid and Stripe must be drafted together. If Star-Spangled Kid is Destroyed or control of her card changes, Stripe gains 1 extra Defense die and 2 extra attack dice against the figure that caused Star-Spangled Kid to be destroyed or to change players, untill controll of the card changes back to the origional player.

P.S. How do you do the cross out of text? I see the Qwotes and such but no cross out. Do you add the starting and ending symbols yourself?
Pete
On Synergy, the way you have it worded, as well as my changes, Stripe does not lose the bonuses if control returns, in fact he would gain them against the unit that returned that control

On strikethrough, it's the symbol in your editor.
untill controll of the card changes back to the origional player.

Or

Bonuses may only apply aginst one figure at a time.

the first should end the bonus if controll is retuned and the second would leave it active which I think might be better. The idea is to make controling her a no no and with some of the abilities you just controll the card for one action then controll goes back so Stripe would never get bonuses against Dr. Doom.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE