View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2019, 06:13 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Best Case Worst Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post

8 range and large immunities are certainly nice; I guess I don’t think that his benefits and losing Counter Strike is worth the 30 extra points.
And I also find counterstrike a bit overrated, so that probably plays into our various assessments.

~Dysole, observationally
I did too, until Matthew’s Kaemon soloed 9 Dwarves and Mogrimm surrounding him two years ago...
It's certainly not bad (as your scenario indicates), but I think it's too often judged based on its best case scenario which inflates its value in people's minds.

~Dysole, who thinks its best function is as a deterrent to an attack