Thread: Castle STL set
View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2019, 11:07 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Castle STL set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambientjoe View Post
Hi all I'm from the UK and heroscape items are a bit thin on the ground. Whenever they do pop up on eBay they're massively over priced.

My question is has anyone found any STL files of the castle set or found anything similar?

I've seen the list of STL files here (thank you everyone) and I've printed a few items off there. Also used thingiverse as well.
Check out some of my prints on my Instagram page

Thanks in advance

Joe
https://www.instagram.com/joeymcboom
I don't think anyone has done the castle pieces yet. The main pieces should be easy to model, since I have parametric models of the hexes already. The ladders are a bit more complex. I don't know how well they'll fit over such long attachment distances.

Give me a few days to look at the pieces and play with my models and see if I can make some workable pieces.