View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2019, 09:37 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: VirtualScape 1.070 available

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
So I gave it a shot, and it appears do have done something.

Previously, if I clicked "high quality", the image would just render in black, with start zones as their normal color.

Now, the progress bar loads (slowly if I have depth of field checked), and it flashes a few displays on the screen (9 to be precise). When it finishes, the only thing it shows is a blank screen.

So different than normal, but not fixed.

EDIT: I don't think I downloaded the correct drivers. The latest one from Intel (which supports OpenGL) can't be installed on my Windows machine for some reason. Something about Microsoft customizing their drivers. And of course the latest Microsoft version of the driver seems to not support OpenGL.

Happened to me a few times... when I tried to set every "High Quality rendering" options at max. ^^ Try lowering the settings for the HQ Rendering ... maybe.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.