View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2017, 08:55 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: A Chance of Success - A Fan Fiction by TGRF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
From his brief appearance in Ch. 13, I never quite thought he'd "betrayed" Laura so to speak since he clearly believes the Soulborgs are good. That just led me to believe that there was another side to the story regarding their conquest that only Andrew was privy to. So he's not really a betrayer, just kind of naive regarding the Soulborgs. The only reason he doesn't side with Laura is because he just doesn't know any better. Betrayal is deliberate.

Although I didn't empathize too much with Andrew himself as a character, Laura still deserved to reach her end goal of saving him. She's clearly smarter than he is, so she deserves to be right regarding her original pleas for him not to go with the Soulborgs at the beginning.

~TAF
Interesting. Thanks for the input TAF.

That means that readers don't necessarily have to sympathize with the goal, just whoever is trying to complete that goal. I would not have thought that.

~TGRF.