View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nova (Breathing Period)

Looks like he gets owned by Gladiator to me. Didn't know Gladiator could pick up an entire train and throw it at someone, that certainly wasn't repped on the card I was working on for him. I'd say him emerging from that wreckage shows he's got a higher life number rather than great defense. He gets hit, but he keeps getting back up. (Go the Distance?) The last part before he does something to hurt Gladiator, he talks about absorbing energy in order to power up that attack. So something like what Bishop has would be a good starting point if you want to rep that. Or maybe a once per game attack that rolls attack dice based on the number of wound markers on his card (if you go the higher life route).