View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
So @Hahma , would you say that Morgan won that round? Sounds super fun. Your a lucky man to have your girl getting into the game with you. I love the dumpsters too. That was 4 bucks well spent.
Oh yeah, she won that round, though she got some luckier d20 rolls on the treasure chart after the game, but she also had 3 treasures to my 2. She surprised me by attacking my wizard at the time she did, as I didn't take enough precaution, like attempting to cast an elemental shield spell on herself to absorb the first 3 wounds from an attack. So taking big damage scared me away from that 3rd treasure. She got extra XP'S from one more treasure and some from her Ulterior Motives card, while she also denied me the 80 XP'S from my Ulterior Motives card.

But, we are playing where we level up and also keep magic items and gold. So it's more of a campaign thing going, but not playing one of the 'official' campaigns as yet. I'm going to set up the Mausoleum scenario from the base rulebook, but instead of the skeletons starting out in the area and having a new one coming out of one of the Mausoleum doors each round, she wants to use wolves protecting their young that happen to be in the Mausoleum.

Yeah, I'm lucky indeed that she is enjoying it. It's not Paige's thing, but she did play 6 games of Codenames with Morgan, myself and my niece Jolie who is only a few months older than them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Looks like a great game you had. The dumpsters look good too. Im all but done with the second castle set that will be the other side of my keep. I already printed and laminated all the spell cards from the base set. I was doing some reading through some of my other manuals and was just wowed at all the different monsters and soldier types in there. I have minis for almost all of them already. Super awesome.
That's cool you have minis for so many of them. I ordered the boar/rats set, as well as the Imp/Minor Demon set and the Ice Toad/Snow Leopard set. There's still a lot I don't have, so I'll have to proxy some Scape figures for official ones I don't have.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; June 15th, 2017 at 11:38 PM.