View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2009, 02:38 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: dok's battle reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Yes, these were my second and third losses, although the first was with many rules wrong. But I've never played in a competitive tournament, and until Tuesday night I'd never played against anybody who posts here.

I guess I've also lost quite a few games against myself, if you want to count those...
Man, you sure start high up on the ladder! A couple of your first Heroscape games against a player like lonewolf, and also against some strong armies! Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to play lonewolf (I was one Scatter away from it at GenCon last year), but I have played scaper_dude, and he was very, very tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Thanks Ry. It is killing me that I am not going. It is such a fun thing for me personally to do and also such a great bonding for me and scaper_dude to do together. I can't even read the 'who is going to Gencon thread' because it just makes me feel worse about not going.
I hear you. I read through that, and the Events thread and wanted to cry. I had soooo much fun last year..... oh well - I'll be back.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57