View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2019, 12:40 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

I'd enjoy some thoughts on this concept I've been working on. I have a variety of common hero units that I'm working on with it as well, figuring out possible miniatures to use as what I have been using are older out of print ones that I have some of.

Krasis (Large) Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica #027 - https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ddggr-027.html

GENERAL=VINKRA ZALL
GENERAL = AQUILLA
PLANET = VALHALLA
SPECIES = CROKDALON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MARAUDER
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 7

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 140

FEROCIOUS RAGE BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on the Vinkra Zall, you may take a turn with one other Common Squad Ferocious Army Card you control or up to two other Common Hero Ferocious Army Cards you control. Once any turns taken with those Army Cards are completed, continue the turn with Vinkra Zall.

CHOMP
Before attacking, choose one small or medium figure adjacent to Vinkra Zall. If the chosen figure is a Squad figure, destroy it. If the chosen figure is a Hero figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, destroy the chosen Hero.

SLITHER
Vinkra Zall does not have to stop her movement when entering water spaces.

Biggest consideration is the bonding with Mezzodemons as they are the toughest current existing unit. Also wondering if the bonding wording just seems too cluttered or "customy". So far in play his low defense hasn't made him overly strong.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!