View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2019, 06:23 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Beware with Discord : in a privacy aspect, you are just completely giving all your stuff to them.

Following their privacy policy, everything you upload to Discord platform belong to them and they can do whatever they want with it... (even claim rights on it one day or another...).

Could be OK if it's not too valuable stuff or things you don't bother a lot... but otherwise you should keep that in mind when you upload stuff to Discord.
Uploading to HeroScapers feels like a very nice feature for reliability point of view : if you upload here stuff to post on the same place, the links should be available as long as needed... and less privacy risks (at least.. I suppose. I did not read Heroscapers.com privacy policy. :P ).

--------------
Avatar became bigger now, working..!
... but I'm not even sure that i finally got a real answer to my question... it is really linked to Contributor role, or is it just an Admin trick..?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.