View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2016, 12:28 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PtW Van Nessing! I'm back, baby! Avorice Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I'll go with the creeps as well. I'm trusting Dysole on this one.

I mainly posted to say that sometime allergies induced this way can sometime dissipate so don't lose hope yet. Same thing happened to my wife several years ago after a long hospital stay but she is mainly back to normal with the only exception being a latex allergy which is in a surprising amount of things such as tapes and of course nearly every doctor's gloves.
Hmm, I am skeptical, but hopeful. I was told by my doctor that often times these do not go away, especially for adults. They had mentioned that kids have a good chance of "out growing/shedding" these kinds of induced allergies. Unfortunately even after the last 8 months, I believe I still have all of the allergies, and perhaps even some more, I've had some weird reactions to oatmeal, despite it not having any of my known allergies in it...

Thanks for your prediction!

----------

Small update: The editing of this current video is coming along well, it will almost certainly be ready by the 28th. I also just slightly changed the format of the first post here in my battle thread, attempting to make it less obnoxious and long. I also used my OCD powers to fix small errors in some of my text battle reports.

I'll likely give Van Nessing away in the battle AFTER this battle.

I am going to look into getting the figures and card for the Tomb Skeleton Archers for the next giveaway. I really want to get some undead ranged commons to be thematic with my zombie horde <3 and of course I plan on giving probably 3 squads of them away as a prize here. No promises yet, though, as I need to check the availability and prices of the figures. Comments are welcome!