View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2021, 01:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Quote:
LORD/RULER OF ARACHNOS
At the beginning of the game, choose up to 3/4 heroes that you control. These figures have the class of Patron instead of what is listed on their Army Cards. After revealing an Order Marker and taking a turn with a Patron you control, if they inflicted 2 or more wounds this turn, you may immediately take an additional turn with another Patron you control within clear sight of the attacked figure, no additional turns
They normally don't want to work together, but when Patron A sees Patron B doing well and impressing Lord Recluse, Patron A wants to step up. I feel like this version of the power is missing something though.
I feel like the thing I'd want to see is some reason to push him towards his thematic allies. Like maybe a shared personality hook for all of them?
Yeah the open ended choose 3 figures part will be tough.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.