View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2008, 04:05 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' DC customs - updated w/ Flash & Deathstr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
It's been a while since my last addition to this thread; my new policy is to reserve this thread for figures that have made it to "final draft" stage, so new customs will show up here a bit slower. I did finally finish playtesting a new hero, so here he is:

First off, I really like a lot of your customs. Will have to play test your versions of chars I have to see how they compare. I like getting a figure before playtesting, so will have to wait on others.

This Green Arrow is similar to mine. I don't like your wording to accurate shot, because as it stands, it says te me that no matter what you roll, you always have all skulls. Maybe change to something like "All blank die rolls count as skulls" or "Reroll all dice that are not skulls." I have a couple different powers/shots than yours, but yours works too.