View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The "Give NecroBlade Superhero Info" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Superhero question number two!

I'm trying to start finalizing some of my customs with playtests then locking in point costs. I'm starting with variations of the official figures, the ones that were announced for Wave I*, a "Wave II" of characters that would've helped round out the official game, then characters that have a lot of customs on HSers for me to base my own on. Problem I've run into is, that last group includes way more heroes than villains.

So, what I need from you nerds is: the 15 most iconic villains (4 of which must be DC and the rest Marvel), not included in the following list:
  • Abomination
  • Bullseye
  • Dr. Doom
  • Dr. Octopus
  • Joker
  • Juggernaut
  • Kingpin
  • Loki
  • Magneto
  • Mandarin
  • Mystique
  • Red Skull
  • Sabertooth
  • Sandman
  • Super Skrull
  • Thanos
  • Venom

If it helps, the DC heroes I have are: Aquaman, Batman (whose nemesis Joker already appears), Flash, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

Basically I've based lots of superhero customs on the great cards created by this community, and I'm trying to break them up into chunks to playtest and finalize until I've developed a large enough bunch of my own superheroes to really start playing games with.

*@skyknight, if your NDA is expired, now would be the time.
Trying to think of nemeses for the DC heroes you have: Superman could go up against Luthor and/or Darkseid (Darkseid is a better match, Luthor is arguably more iconic, though not a great fit for a Superman villain, IMO - works better as a Justice League one), Flash could be matched against Grodd, and Aquaman and Wonder Woman... not a clue.

Just thinking of iconic villains that are missing in that list:

Green Goblin (of Spider-Man's villains, he's probably the most iconic, right up there with Doc Ock and Venom and possibly beyond them)
Ultron
Apocalypse
Galactus (a bit too big, though, probably )
and... I'm running out of easy suggestions. I could rattle off Spidey-villains, but if you've got Kingpin, Sandman, Doc Ock and Venom already, really should add GG because of how iconic he is and then add more, it could get a little Spidey-heavy. I've never read any comics, so there's only so much I cann help.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================