View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2021, 04:53 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Workbook of Cave Troll of Moria - Playtesting (Fellowshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I thought I would give it another go, as it appeared that there may have a chance of allowing alternate ideas, but seems it’s not that way.
I'm sorry that my reply came across this way; that was not my intention.

I don't have a ton of time to put into thread replies, and I mostly just throw out the first thoughts that I have to get them in the public sphere and (hopefully) try to keep the discussion rolling along. There's not much/any editing that goes into them.

For what it's worth, I have no position of authority on this project and my opinions are just that: my opinions. They don't necessarily represent the views of anyone else in HoME, and I've been known to make mistakes and be wrong on occasion

Your time is entirely your own and yours to dictate as you want, but I would hate for a relevant reason for you not proceeding with HoME to be how my thoughts on figure powers come across on the forum threads.

Best wishes, whether you stay or go. And either way, we'd always be happy having your thoughts shared on this forum.

- Chris