Old October 16th, 2020, 04:46 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Re: Index of 3D Scans of Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapedood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar View Post
Hey thanks doing this scaperdood with that fancy einscan.se! If you need help with with cleaning up the scans let me know, I have access to Metashape professional through a few clients and would be happy to run the files through. I can also probably help with the paint recommendation in the future once I print these on an SLA but as of right now white knight has painted up a few of Aquila Alliance models and his mixes were pretty spot on
They are in his 3d files thread.
You are more than welcome to clean up the files

I don't know what you would need for that.
I'll dig around and let ya know, I'm mostly working on landscape photogrammetry projects but the software handles scans. I've have been testing accuracy on small scale subjects as something to do during lockdown and my meshes from a single camera photogrammetry setup have been 99% accurate, can't say 100 because sometimes I've gotta smooth the meshes sometimes. Anyway I'll drop you a PM when I know what exactly I need for the workflow

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli