View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: A Moderated D&D Heroscape Debate

The economy is in the crapper and I don't blame WOTC for keeping things close to the vest regarding the future of Heroscape. Like a lot of people these days, I don't know if I'm going to buy this or that, or when I'll finish my basement. I'm not saying that I'm not doing these certain things but I can't say for sure that I am or when. I don't have people waiting with baited breath for my decisions, but a company like WOTC can't promise one way or the other what's going to happen regarding future releases because they may not know themselves. I'm sure if the economy was strong, they could give us a better answer, but they, like many people these days might be making it month to month. They, like many people and businesses are probably just able to tread water through these hard times and not incur any extra expenses that could ruin them or seriously do them harm.

I understand why WOTC can't give answers and I'll just have to wait like everyone else to see if the economy picks up and WOTC can get bring us new Classic Scape stuff.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon