View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I just want to mention that I have talked to Sandra and she has 18 Master sets available for anyone who wants to host a big tourney and does not havce the supplies. The cost to ship to and from your location could be around $250, so you would have to structure that tourney in such a way so that it would cover the cost. This is not really necessary for a local event as your players live locally and can bring their stuff... But, if you run a tourney or other event at a big Con then you might consider this. The way to do it is to make sure that your entry fees generate enough income to cover the shipping. The best way to ensure that you make enough money is to run multiple events. Remember that there is only one charge for shipping no matter how many events you run. Say you run three events that can seat 36 people and you charge $6 per person per event. Lets say you don't max out but get like 30 to show up for each event... Well that is $540. That would cover shipping and prizes.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell