View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:21 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I'd like to hear a little about Battleship Galaxies. How much was planned, what was the reason it didn't survive, do you truly feel the two fleets were balanced in the base game?
Tai-Pan,
This game system not launched properly. We had 3 years of expansions planned. 8 factions.

If the expansions came out it would of made the game a much more balanced.

IMO, It didn't survive because we didn't launch with expansions and there are other reasons that I can't really talk about.
Awe man don't tease us like that. I love that game. 8 factions?! That would have been amazing. There is a severe lack of space combat games with hex maps and simplified rules. Battleship Galaxies was so perfect for that. I really hope you guys seriously consider delving into that genre for one of your future games. I would buy all the stuff. Thanks for the answer!