View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2021, 12:05 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

It's been a week, but thank you to everyone who helped make the March event possible, including all attendees! It was a great day of Heroscape (I hear), and not a single player got away without tasting either victory or defeat! That's my kind of Monthly! Standings have been updated, and I will be posting details for this next month at some point today (as soon as I get the all clear from the other organizers on a couple of last minute questions).

A heads up, though, is that while the Utah legislature is relaxing many Covid-related restrictions, Game Haven will not. They have decided to keep a mask requirement for their store, along with attendee limits, social distancing, lots of hand sanitizer, etc. Naturally, we will be supporting them in their decision, which means attendees for our events will be expected to follow the guidelines in place.

We have talked about looking at alternate venues, but the short of it is that we don't have a ton of options. Many places either require money to rent the space (which we don't have) or have restrictions/regulations of their own (churches are being stringent as well). For the long of it, you'll probably want to ask one of the other organizers, since I'm not local to Salt Lake so I don't have those details.

Look out for a new format (that totally isn't just combining two old formats) later today!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19