View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2021, 04:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
He's outshined by the other GLs but he works well with them and adds on well to them. Construct Shields and Decoys are the best use with him, though a Stealth Bomber for some auto wounds isn't bad either. I think y'all are underrating him slightly. He's the cheapest GL and still does most of what the others do.

3/B+ (3 only because he needs constructs with him to properly shine).
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I'd love him with WL Kyle if he wasn't also Kyle... I still love to pair him with the Mech Warrior Construct, but y'all seem to be sleeping on that one too.
I'm in this group. He's significantly cheaper that the other so you easily have room for some Shields and/or decoys without it costing much more. I too like the Mech. Never really use the other two Constructs.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.