View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Swogger's Custom Units

Just looking at the Jandar figures, your points are too low. Compare Beawid to Sir Dennrik, he's way better but only 10 points more.
The Bondsman are a 4 figure squad, with bonding for only 50 points. The Shield power is way OP, maybe you could reuse the romans shield power but 2 auto Shields would put them around 150 points. Look at the other 50 point squads in the game, you would never use any of them if these guys were around.
The Saxson squad again is underpriced, 4 squad bonding, with another power for 50 points, they are 20 pts cheaper than the knights and have a better move.
The last card uses memory mechanics that are frowned upon. These are just my thoughts off the top of my head, I'm sure others could give you more direction