View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2016, 01:35 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Well, first off, his stats seem high. I'd go with 5 attack, 6 defense and bring his life down to 5 or 6. I doubt this guy should be more powerful than Thing. Then you could go Brick Wall Defense, Lava Resistant and maybe something like

WARBOUND COMRADERIE
Any Warbound figure you control adjacent to Korg rolls an additional defense die when defending against an adjacent attack.

You should have one King figure (Hulk presumably) who really ties the faction together and the other Warbound should probably have a light touch.
He's actually supposed to be as strong as Hercules, and has defeated Wonder man in combat. Their also supposed to be an extremely long lived race that's why I did the high life of 7. I do like the Rock Wall Defense so if that's the route we went 6 makes more sense. War bound Comraderie does have a more thematic feel to it, and would be easy to pull of with Elloe's movement bonding.