View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2009, 08:04 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: George Tiller's Murder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
For some reason, my first thought was that it wouldn't surprise me at all if the murder had somehow stemmed from Fred Phelps and his church of the mis-informed. Like I said, I didn't like the man at all, but we're not the ones to judge; God is. It probably didn't help that they closed down his clinic. That, to me, sends the message that murder can be a solution rather than a temporary patch.
While that may be true for that one particular clinic, women can go somewhere else. So it really isn't any kind of solution at all. All it did was rob a family of a loved one.