View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2018, 04:26 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Justice League Dark Brainstorming

I'd personally go without any Chimp related power.

He's a Chimp, sure, but he doesn't act like one. I'd focus on his Investigator skills and intellect.

Quote:
He is one of the most highly skilled investigators in the world, with detective skills rivaling those of Batman and Ralph Dibny.
Quote:
It has been revealed that Detective Chimp is a member of Mensa, which entails that his Intelligence Quotient has been estimated to be higher than 98 percent of the adult (human) population.
I envisioned him as the Oracle of the group. Aiding the group with his brain, and most likely keeping him in the start zone.

If you're looking for some personality, a power that shows his alcoholism would be more fun IMO. A Drunken Monkey power could be fun, and that's when I could see him acting a bit more outlandish.