View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Question Dump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0scaper View Post
So ridicule is what I get for trying to help. Enjoy your site.
You and Turtleking have done more to make this thread completely useless with chat room behavior, if not locked. If you want to call that help, you are going to get a lot more ridicule. The thread is a nice idea, but it isn't going to work. You are a part of the in thread reasons it won't work. It is only a matter of time before someone starts a thread asking a question that theoretically would be asked here first. I'm all for it if it works, but I don't have that much faith in humanity, and it's already off to a shaky start.

What's the over/under for when someone starts a thread asking a newb question? I would be surprised if we make it to the weekend without it happening.