View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2018, 10:34 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Smurf along with me: la la la-la la la!

Hi all! Yes, I desperately want to get back to this project. I've got some corresponding to do with a (very patient) site friend and then will return to this with fresh eyes and with consideration all of your (very generous) continued feedback with your fresh eyes. I appreciate it everyone.

To answer one question, yes the blank templates will be available. Our creation has too many good characteristics to not have as wide of availability as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Dr. Doom would be another long one.
Indeed. I did many minor variants of Dr. Doom back in this post: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=129

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK