View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2020, 01:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Knockback Optional Rules

The wording is probably imperfect. I believe the intent is that if they have a power that allows them to avoid rolling defense dice against the attack (i.e. successful Spidey-Sense roll) then Knockback doesn't occur. If they simply block the damage from a defensive roll (i.e. Acrobatic Mastery) then Knockback still occurs.

For Acrobatic Mastery and Knockback, I think both would occur simultaneously, so it'd be a matter of rolling a D20 to see which triggers first. If the figure moves away with Acrobatic Mastery before Knockback can be applied, then they're no longer adjacent, so Knockback doesn't get applied. If they're knocked back first instead, then they can still use their acrobatics to flip back up (assuming they're not destroyed first).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.