View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2019, 09:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I just realized that the pledge manager was live for the latest Zombicide 2.0 kickstarter. @mac122 , I just ended up getting the fort hendrix, chronicle survivors and the Danny Trejo set. I was going to wait to do fill it out until after christmas but figured I'd go ahead and put the money out for it before I was more reluctant to do so later.
I set mine up the other day. My base pledge was the Washington ZC level. I added the Fort Hendrix, Chronicle Survivors, and the update materials for the 1st edition Zombies and Companions. Now I just have to wait another 11 months!
Oh yeah. I did get the 8 dollar update thing as well. I figured Id just get it out of the way. Maybe Ill have all my modern zombicide painted by then.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo