View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2021, 05:48 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Liambrogdon's 05/04/21 Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by liambrogdon View Post
Hello Scapers.

I have updated with pictures of what is currently at my house, though it still looks like I am missing a tub...

Unfortunately, the time has come for me to part with my heroscape stuff. I had almost 5 tubs of scape stored in my inlaws basement, and now that they are moving, they moved those 5 tubs into our living room.

I would rather not ship, but would be more included if you make me a great offer and pay for shipping. I live in Atlanta and work up 400. I'd be happy to meet in that area or have you pick it up.

I have at least one of everything save for GenCon Exclusives, but I painted some proxies of those. I have some unbased custom stuff (mostly heroclicks) and have bought extra terrain over the years.

PM me if interested and make an offer. I'd prefer to get rid of this all in one go rather than separating things out. I am attempting to make a list of complete items, but that will be a slow go.

Images: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...WS?usp=sharing
Sent you a pm.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist