View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2017, 12:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
So, I just happened upon this guy's blog. http://heroscapefinished.blogspot.co...3_archive.html
Question is, do any of these cards (Wonder Woman, John Stewart, Flash, Darkseid) look familiar?
Poke around a bit more. Most of what he has posted are "familiar". His Fantastic Four set, his Mutant Menace set...etc. Idiot even has Self-Importance on Penguin...I mean come on...don't steal the bad ones.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.