Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2014, 01:04 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Oh, and even Erin Andrews said that the interview was awesome. It was surely more entertaining than "Ya know, it was a really good game, we had to go out there and execute and make plays, and ultimately we made those plays that kept them from scoring, so it was a good game overall but we've just gotta stay focused for one last win."
I think I hate that canned response more than any other in sports. Sometimes I wonder what's the point of those post game interviews since it's rinse and repeat 99.9% of the time. Then Mr Sherman stepped in and became that 0.01%. I didn't have a vested interest in the game so it didn't bother me as much as it might have were I a 9er fan (not that it makes it any less a classless antic).

-insert signature here-