View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Looking for some feedback on this SoV Submission custom in progress. Blackbeard is a famous Pirate from earth who was known for carrying 6 flintlock pistols on his person. He's a great and thematic additional to the buccaneers that are on their way down the C3V Pipeline. Right now I'm just trying to see where he fits in their build. Am I on the right track?

Also, keep in mind the above 2 images are 2 SEPERATE versions. Version 1 shows his special power activating on a regular basis, but as I thought about it, the reason for having multiple flintlock pistols back then was because during the heat of the battle, it took too long reload your pistol for it to be useable more than once. Hense, in the second version I've lowered his points and made this special attack only usable once per round...trying to mimic the time it could take to reload his pistols. That said, I'm also afraid that that will significantly decrease his usefulness. Thoughts?

VERSION 1

VERSION 2

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22