View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HelmAverse New Custom Expansion- Brotherhood (draft)

Sorry about that. The monks (known as BROTHERHOOD) are Havok Skirmish official expansion pack figures. I was planning on grouping the cards on the first page by set with an explanation as to where each came from but I haven't gotten around to the ultimate polishing yet. I'll try and be more specific as I post new entries.

Right now:
1. Col Shabnek, Heingist, Darkest Suns, 47th Line, Hundred and Form Warrior all come in the Havok Skirmish Battel Game basic set. Check out ebay every once in a while and you may get lucky.
2. Brotherhood are an expansion squad for Havok and were sold separately.
3. Stalwart and Colossor are from the Battleball game.