View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2010, 11:22 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HelmAverse New Custom Expansion- Brotherhood (draft)

No worries, A3n good buddy. I feel your pain and know how busy you are. Believe me, I barely get here myself lately.

Besides... good things come to those who wait. I have no problems waiting.... and you always deliver the goods.

----- Thanks again Ticondaroga, it's nice to see you still peeking over here. As promised, I'll have a few more Battleball customs added into this mix. Those figures are WAAAAYYYYY easier to come by than the Havok pieces. In fact, the game itself can be snagged off ebay for 10 - 15 bucks I think.