View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Mysterio - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I do like Smoke and Mirrors, heck, I worked on it with you, but I am starting to wonder if it is too similar to Loki's GOD OF EVIL power.
I wonder if the roll shouldn't be a tad higher. Loki's staying power is better, which makes it more valuable for him, but his roll is also a lot higher. The one thing about this that you don't have on Loki is the potential for him to hurt his own units, Two-Face style.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.