Old June 28th, 2007, 06:28 PM
I have year old Heroscape news!

darkclown789 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
scorpiusx

WARNING:

Beware of this button:

There are unconfirmed reports that actually using this key appropriately when typing could lead to letters being properly capitalized.

Some side effects to be wary of include: Making your readers believe you can write intelligently and making old crusty frackers like me stop hassling you.

Back to the thread...

I love me some Jotun. There's nothing quite like throwing your opponent around on the Heroscape board.

Jotun 225
Raelin 80
Deathreavers (x3) 120
James Murphy 75
Build Total = 500

Jotun is there because: He is Jotun, a Huge Height 10 of Heroscape badness.

Raelin boosts his defense to make him all the more indomitable. Defense 4 might be nice for some attacks, but you never know when you may need two more defense dice to help you shrug off some pesky attacks from puny people.

Deathreavers rush out into the fray to tie units up, grab glyphs and cause their usual mayhem.

James Murphy is there because when it comes to 75 points, there's simply no better way to spend them. The Shotgun Blast Special Attack is one of my all time favorites. Johnny Shotgun and James Murphy are gods among men in this game.
Ah... Classic.... But, how would he have over 1000 posts after being with us less than 6 months, if he were to capitilize his words?

Darkclown

"I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it." --Unknown