Thread: C3G CityScape
View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2016, 09:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G CityScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
I was searching for printable Heroscape hex mats and found this. Is there anything similar to those but for Marvelscape? Something with streets, sidewalks, etc?

I want to print out some buildings and stuff for C3G but do not have enough terrain for it.
It's taking longer because we are making them modular so you can create multiple layouts. I'm tempted to just do an intersection, and a straight street non modular map similar to the link you posted just to put it out but haven't decided.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.