View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2015, 08:26 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
On the note of voting -- what are the factors? As in, what are we looking for when voting? The sculpt? The theme? The way the unit preforms?

~JS
From the second post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wall O Text
Note that these polls aren't based on which units are the strongest, or the best sculpts, or the most cost-efficient; it's a popularity contest. Game potential will undoubtedly come into play, but people will also vote for units because they look neat, or have cool abilities, or just have a special place in their hearts for no predictable reason. The contest isn't about finding the 'best' units, but rather guessing which units will get the most votes.
~Dysole, who knows there are several units he would vote for for no discernible reason
I just skimmed to see if I could find anything; didn't thoroughly read. Thanks.

*whispers* Sorry. *whispers*

~JS