View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2019, 08:55 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2019

Okay, just got word from wnfb that we are confirmed for Saturday. I'm assuming the usual time, which would be between 11am and noon. As for what to bring ... well, we have no actual format, so I guess bring whatever you can. I'm going to bring mostly armies; I may bring a map, if there's one conveniently packed up from last year, but I make no promises. wnfb should have his normal complement of terrain; I've heard indirectly that both Dman and hivelord may be able to make it, but only for shorter periods of time, so even if they could bring terrain it would likely have to leave early with them. I would say bring a map or two if you can and we'll figure out what we're doing on the fly. I should also have my mapbuilding instructions for the last tourney, if that's helpful (but I'm assuming that pretty much everyone just builds off their phones at this point).

As for what I'm bringing in terms of armies, we'll probably just throw a bunch of stuff in boxes, but I will likely lean heavily towards VC with perhaps a small smattering of C3G for those who dig such things. I'm going to try to print a few cards, but I doubt I'll have any time for rebasing and all that. And I won't be updating the partial points sheet or anything crazy like that, since it's a less formal outing this time out.

Hopefully see most of you guys then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V